Wednesday, December 16, 2009

tattoo fly

When I returned to the Tribulation booth, Tim Kern was working on a Transformers Decepticon chest panel, Liorcifer was tattooing a skull on a guys hand, and Dan Marshall was tattooing a half-sleeve of the Munsters onto a band member of Lacuna Coil.

I chugged some water, and decided that I was just too exhausted from the jet lag, partying, and the few miles of walking earlier that day. The heat was getting to me, and I didn’t want to be around the crowd any more. I figured, it was only 6pm, so I could go take a nap.

I headed upstairs, dumped all the photos off my camera to my computer and set my alarm for 8:30. That should give me an hour and a half of recuperation time, and leave plenty of time to head back down to do some more coverage.

IMG_2037.jpg
Related Posts with Thumbnails